If you are looking for supplemental curriculum worksheets for your kids, then I would encourage you to check out the HUGE variety of printables available with an Individual Membership from Super Teacher Worksheets.
Thousands of Printables
$19.95 per year
Super Teacher Worksheets has THOUSANDS of printable worksheets for students of all ages, available in a wide variety of subjects in English (and many also in Spanish). All you need to do is download the worksheet you want and print.
- English-Language Arts Worksheets (reading and writing)
- Grammar Worksheets (parts of speech (nouns, verbs, etc.) and all other grammar topics)
- Spelling Worksheets (spelling lists and worksheets)
- Handwriting (print and cursive)
- Holiday Worksheets (all holidays, including Christmas, Hanukkah, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th Of July, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, etc)
- Languages (Foreign languages including basic Spanish and French)
- Fraction Worksheets (basic fractions, mixed numbers, adding and subtracting fractions, etc)
- Generator Tools (Create your own worksheets, calendars, and more!)
- Geometry (perimeter, area, shapes, lines, line segments, rays, angles, etc)
- Math Worksheets (adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, algebra, integers, place value, telling time, etc)
- Middle School Math (6th, 7th, and 8th grades)
- Skip Counting Worksheets (count by 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 10s, 25s, and 100s)
- Kindergarten and Pre-K Worksheets (shapes, counting, phonics, and the alphabet, etc)
- Phonics Worksheets (consonant and vowel sound, as well as blends and diphthong, etc)
- Puzzles and Brainteasers
Challenging puzzles and brainteasers for your students.
- Reading: Chapter Book Worksheets (popular chapter books, including Magic Tree House, Junie B. Jones, Stone Fox, Flat Stanley, etc.)
- Reading Comprehension Worksheets
- Safety, Bullying and Health (bullying, Internet safety, fire prevention, saying no to drugs, and lots of health and safety topics)
- Science Worksheets, flashcards, games (weather, human body, machines, space, electricity, animals, economics, etc)
- Social Studies Worksheets (explorers, geography, map skills, and communities)
- Worksheet Unit Sets
- ESL Worksheets
Parent and Teacher Resources:
- Grade books,
- Sticker charts,
- Crafts and Templates,
- Sample report cards
- Lesson planners,
- Word walls,
- Lined paper,
- Student agendas,
- And MORE!
Other Resources for Teachers:
- File Cabinet Online (You can place the files you want to use in your own personal online filing cabinet)
- Smartboard Notebook Files (works with Smartboard interactive whiteboard)
- Promethean Flipcharts & Lessons (works with ActivInspire Flipchart software by Promethean)
- SplashTop ( works with JPGs on your iPad with SplashTop software)
- Excel Gradebook
- And More!
We received the Individual Membership one year subscription for the purpose of this review.
As a mom of 6 kids, I am loving the huge variety of educational printables available.
Super Teacher Worksheets has a lot to offer and we will be able to use these resources all year long.
I would like to share with you a few of the many printables I have used with my kids over the past few weeks. These are just a drop in the bucket of the thousands of worksheets in various subjects that are available.
I love all of the ABC resources. There are posters, letters with pictures to color, hand writing practice pages, mini-books, flash cards, and more.
ABC Flash Cards:
I also printed out several fun coloring, tracing, cutting and gluing pages, and a mini-book on shapes for him.
Language Arts: Reading Comprehension Game
Most worksheets with “question / answer” also have an Answer Key available too.
Math and Geometry Worksheets:
Geography: States and Capitals Worksheet
I printed off a monthly student calendar and used the Calendar Generator option to create my own personalized calendar.
It allows you to either print it blank or with main holidays listed, and you have the option to type in info on each day.
The Calendar Generator only lets you type in up to 40 characters, including spaces, per date. I found for a few of the days, I needed more characters or the option to change the font size to fit the words properly.
So on the next calendar I made, I left the dates blank, except for a few holidays they already had pre-entered on those dates, and then I saved it to my computer. After that I was able to personalize it by adding colors and stickers on special dates with my computer before printing. Then after I printed it, I wrote the additional information for each date by hand and placed the calendar in my binder. Even though I wasn’t able to use the calendar template like I wanted, I do like having the opportunity to generate a calendar, and it is useful to hand a simplified calendar to my kids.
Lesson Plans and Worksheet Units:
I also printed off a few of the science lesson plans and worksheet units. These resources are wonderful! There is a short lesson, fun diagrams and charts we used for coloring and memorizing, and questions and answers about the lessons. I hope to post a couple of new stories soon with the various activities we did.
Human Body Worksheets:
Your Brain Lesson Plan:
Simple Machines Lesson Plans (5 page article on Simple Machines)
Simple Machines Mini-Book:
Simple Machine Worksheets:
There are many Simple Machine worksheets to choose from. Some of the worksheet options were: fill in the blank, multiple choice, essay questions, word scrambles, cross word puzzles, scavenger hunt type worksheet of simple machines you find around your home, etc. You can also generate a spelling list with Simple Machine related words.
There was also a Simple Machines board game to help kids remember what they have learned about machines. I printed this off, cut out the player cards, and glued the playing board to a file folder. You could also laminate it to make it water proof and help it last longer.
To round out our learning about Simple Machines, we dug through Daddy’s tool box to identify some of the simple machines he uses in his tool box. We also built some simple machines with legos for hands on learning. Soon I will post a future story about the Simple Machines unit study we did.
Another feature I liked was the colorful award certificates. My kids enjoy receiving awards for special activities they accomplish. I have noticed on their math and reading programs, when award certificates are offered for achieving various goals, it encourages them to keep doing their best.
I printed out the artist award to encourage my youngest son as he is learning coloring in the lines, using scissors, gluing, and various craft and art skills in his kindergarten curriculum.
Super Teacher Worksheets is a great resource for homeschool families. For one low price of $19.95 you can use it for your whole family for an entire year. There is a printable for just about everything you need to supplement your homeschool curriculum and plenty of templates to generate new worksheets and help with lesson planning if you don’t find one already available that meets your needs.
Be sure to check out Super Teacher Worksheets on their social media links for all of the latest news and product updates.
Homeschool Review Crew
Be sure to check out what others on the Homeschool Review Crew had to say about using products from Novare Science and Math in their home.