Time goes so fast!
I can’t believe it is another year already. I am not sorry to see 2014 leave, but I am sorry I didn’t get more of the things that are important to me done last year. I don’t want that to happen this year. As the landscape around me is frozen in snow, I have time to contemplate plans for the coming year. Time isn’t froze, and like the flowing water under the snow, time is a driving force that breaks free from our grip and quickly slips away.
I don’t want to let any opportunity to accomplish my priorities get away from me this year. I don’t want regrets. I don’t want to be distracted by unimportant things, things that take away from my faith and family and my focus on the Kingdom of heaven. I don’t want to regret that time got away from me. I know what it is to regret passing up an opportunity because I was weighted down with trivial things. I want to live this year with no regrets. The older I get, the more important some things become and less important other things become. I want to live this year flowing in sync with time and God’s will for my life.
Since I have too many things I want to accomplish, and my list would be really really long, and I could easily get weighted down by it, I tried to pair my focus down to 15 main goals for 2015.
My 15 Goals For 2015
1. Read my bible and pray daily.
2. Sing a song everyday.
3. Eat healthy nutrient dense foods to live.
4. Exercise on purpose each week.
5. Rest on purpose each week.
6. Grow a garden year around: inside year around/outside during growing season.
7. Learn all I can about essential oils.
8. Learn all I can about herbs and natural remedies.
9. Spend time loving and teaching my children each day.
10. Help the children attend and acheive their 4H projects and attend the 4H fair.
11. Spend time loving my husband and building my marriage each day.
12. Teach Bible Study Classes.
13. Teach Essential Oils Classes.
14. Teach Homestead Classes: gardening, baking, remedies, canning, cheese making, soap making, etc.
15. Teach Kids STEM Community Classes: Engineering, Lego and Robotics, Science Experiements.
In a future post I will post my sub-goals, reasons, and my strategy plan for accomplishing each of these goals this year. I started a 90 Day Health and Wellness Challenge and I can’t wait to share my progress with you.
What about you?
What are your goals for the new year?
What do you want to acheive for the whole year?
What do you want to acheive for each month?
Please leave your list in the comments below. I would love to know what you are working on and encourage you too.
This post will be linked with
Pingback: Meal Planning for 90 Day Challenge | Weiser Academy
Pingback: Week 4 Update On The 90 Day Challenge | Weiser Academy